The device is designed for multi-frequency vibro-massage procedures against the background of pulsating magnetic field and heat exposure in treatment of diseases of the pelvic organs and, first of all, prostatitis and chronic pelvic pain syndrome in men, and ganglioneuritis, women’s vulvovaginitis
The device can also be used in treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, and in particular the spine. The device "AVIM -1" can be used in hospitals, clinics, medical institutions, as well as at home.
Indications for use of the device "AVIM -1" are:
-syndrome of chronic pelvic pain;
- pelvic pain on the background of PID;
- vaginal dysfunction in postmenopausal women;
- stimulation of the activity of the fallopian tubes;
- stagnation of the pelvic veins in virgins;
- neurogenic bladder dysfunction.
The use of the apparatus "AVIM -1" is contraindicated in:
- acute bacterial prostatitis;
- chronic prostatitis in combination with prostate cancer;
- the presence of prostate stones;
- the presence of a true prostate cyst;
- acute urinary retention;
- the presence of a heart attack, stroke, fever;
- exacerbation of hemorrhoids, proctitis, paraproctitis;
- the presence of neoplasms in the rectum.
Do not vibrate before bedtime. It is not recommended to perform vibration massage for more than 20 minutes, because prolonged vibration can have an adverse effect on the body, cause lethargy and fatigue, insomnia and headaches.
Vibration mode - Continuous and Modulated
Type of modulation - chaotic
Modulation frequency adjustment range - from 0.1 to 3 Hz
Vibration Frequency - 50Hz
Vibration amplitude - 1-2mm
Heating - adjustable, surface, switchable
Maximum heating temperature - 50°С
The magnetic field in the working area (at the distance of 40mm-60mm from the surface) - 15mTl
The maximum set procedure time is 15 minutes
Power consumption from 220V / 50 Hz, no more than - 50 V/A
Overall dimensions - 300x70 mm
Manual in English and Russian languages