Vitafon-T is to be used for prevention and treatment of the diseases, caused by dysfunctions of capillary blood and lymph flows. The device produces microvibrations of continuously changing frequency, which leads to a multiple increase of blood and lymph flow within the zone treated and helps to provide detectable therapeutic healing effect during the treatment of inflammatory and traumatic diseases.
Vitafon-T is to be used in hospitals, other medical institutions and sanatoriums. It can be also effectively applied by a patient at home, after consultation with a doctor and under his supervision.
The Vitafon-T apparatus consists of a main electronic block and two joint converters, the so-called "vibrophones". At the main electronic block there is a socket via which an external power source can be connected with the device. Deliverable power supply unit working from alternating current network and supports 220-240V Euro standard. On the face panel of the main block there are main tools of data entry and control and a digital display. Number of the chosen Mode and duration of the treatment session are indicated on the display.
|• Adenoma of the prostate gland
• Alcohol Abstinence Syndrome
• Arthritis, arthrosis, rheumatoid polyarthritis
• Corns, calluses
• Cerebral paralysis, flaccid paralysis
• Cosmetic purposes
• Dislocations and strains
• Dental diseases, periodontitis, paradontitis, stomatitis
• Encopresis (faeces incontinence)
• Enuresis (urine incontinence)
• Essential hypertension
• Furunculosis, carbunculosis, acne
• Frostbites and supercooling
• Haematoma, oedema, bruises
• Infantile cerebral paralysis (consequences), flaccid paralysis
• Inflammation of middle ear, Sensorineural hearing disorders(otitis)
• Lactostasis phenomena
• Maxillary sinusitis
• Neurosensory deafness
• Osteochondrosis, radiculitis
• Periodontitis, stomatitis, and parodontosis
• Prophylactics of cold ailments
• Relieving fatigue
• Restoration and development of voice
• Running nose (rhinitis)
• Scoliosis (complications)
• Serous mastitis, lactostasis
• Spine traumas
|• Malignant neoplasms,
• Expressed arteriosclerosis,
• The location of the fetus during pregnancy,
• Thrombus with thrombophlebitis,
• The implanted pacemaker,
• The gallbladder to the presence of stones in it.
• In acute infectious disease and high (above 38.5) body temperature
Supply voltage: 220±22 V
European standard electric plug
Power supply frequency: 50 Hz
Power consumption: not more than 8 W
Supply voltage from external source of continuous current: 12,6+1,3 V
Duration of continuous work, not less than 8 hours
Number of microvibrations frequency subranges: 2 item
Lower frequency of the first subrange, within 30-60 Hz
Upper frequency of the first subrange, within 1200-4500 Hz
Lower frequency of the second subrange, within 200-1000 Hz
Upper frequency of the second subrange, within 9000-18000 Hz
Length of a single cycle of microvibration frequency changes: within 70-120 sec
Membrane's microvibrations amplitude on the lowest possible frequency, within
for Modes 1 and 3: 2,8 - 5,4 mkm
for Modes 2 and 4: 6,0 - 12,3 mkm
Duration of impulse frequency modulations, within 0,5 - 1,2 sec
Weight, net: not more than 0,7 kg
Overall dimensions: not more than 135х63х35 mm
Manual instruction (Russian and English Language).
Perforated training glasses are designed and manufactured by LLC...
Device «EHF-ND 01» is intended to treat a wide spectrum of diseases,...
Veterinary portable laser therapeutic device RIKTA-Vet is applied, as...
Radioactivity detector SOEKS 101M is designed to assess the level of...
RITMSCENAR Pro is an entry level SCENAR device suitable for...
All manufacturer names, symbols, and descriptions, used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only.