These pinhole glasses are certified and protected from counterfeits by RF patent and holograms with the logo "Alice 96" on the lens as well as by branded packaging and manual booklet.
Perforated training glasses are recommended for wide use in the following cases:
• visual overload (fatigue);
• false and true myopia;
• asthenopia (accommodative and muscle);
• presbyopia (senile vision);
Prophylactic use of the training glasses:
• relieve tension and eye fatigue after long visual load (suitable for adults and children (preschool children, school children, students, teachers, computer operators, TV viewers, computer gamers, etc.);
• help to relax eye muscles, create the conditions for removal of body general fatigue, absent-mindedness, sleepiness;
• For children with family history of nearsightedness, farsightedness;
• In case of increased eye strain (for adults and children) and neurotic states glasses are used for 20-30 minutes in relaxing environment.
Activeness of the glasses:
Studies have shown that if you look through the opaque lens with a hexagonal arrangement of holes with a diameter of 1-2 mm, the central optical zone of the eye reflects the light which falls almost exclusively on the subject, so it increases the depth of focus and resolution. As a result, the eye sees a clearer picture.
When a person suffers from nearsightedness or farsightedness and watches an object through the holes of the glasses, his/her retina focuses cloven but clear, not blurry (as without glasses) image. The optical system of the eye picks this discomfort and transmits impulses to the brain. As the result, the ciliary muscles change the curvature of the eye lens so that the image becomes clear.
This training effect does not allow eye muscles atrophy, slowing down the loss of elasticity of the lens and normalizes metabolism in tissues of the eye, thereby preventing the occurrence of cataracts and other eye diseases.
That is why we recommend these glasses for people, whose occupation is associated with intense visual loads.
The benefits of the glasses by the company "Alice 96":
• conical shape of the holes (in specially thickened lens), compared with a cylindrical, greatly reduces the effect of glare, providing better image of subjects;
• experimentally selected lens thickness, size and location of the holes provide the best compromise between beneficial effects and the difficulty of adapting to a poor vision and binocular vision;
• flat lens with a horizontal arrangement of conical holes provide a more gradual increase in the depth of focus from the center to the periphery of the visible object;
• a cutout ("window") in the lower part of the lens provides the illumination of the eyeball that, without increasing the light scattering in the pupil, improves hemodynamics (blood flow through the vessels) of your eyes. In addition, the "window" allow nearsighted patients to see better, while wearing the glasses.