Almag®-02 Version 01 is a unique PEMF device that acts on damaged organs by the Travelling Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) and contributes to the disappearance of pain and relief of inflammation symptoms.
It has helped its numerous users to restore vitality while reducing the drug intake.
Curative effect of magnetic field is associated with its ability to control the flow of charged particles and to act on magnetised objects regardless of their motion state. This results in a positive effect on natural biological processes as the intracellular and intercellular metabolism intensifies. The unique design of ALMAG’s induction coils (i.e. emitters) ensures PEMF penetration of up to 8 cm deep into the patient’s tissues, which is the key to treatment of internal organs diseases. The regular rhythmical travelling PEMF emitted by the device produces a healing effect on the cells of diseased organs and stimulates recovery.
|• Musculoskeletal system diseases: osteochondrosis; deforming osteoarthritis; humeroscapular periarthrosis; arthritis; epicondylitis; gout; bursitis; myositis; tenosynovitis.
Injuries and their after-effects: bone fractures; internal joint injuries; posttraumatic joint contracture; wounds; soft tissue bruises; hematoma; posttraumatic edema; ligament and muscle injuries; postoperative woundss; keloid scar; sluggish purulent wounds, phlegmons, burns.
• Diseases of peripheral nervous system
• Neuritis: facial nerve neuritis; radial nerve neuritis; ulnar nerve neuritis; median nerve neuritis; sciatic nerve (ischias) neuritis; peroneal nerve neuritis; plexitis;
• Neuralgia: trigeminal neuralgia; occipital neuralgia; intercostal neuralgia.
• Traumas of central nervous system: vertebral column and spinal cord traumas; disorders of the spinal blood circulation.
• Pancreatic diabetes complications: diabetic angiopathy; diabetic polyneuropathy.
• Diseases of venous system: deep vein thrombosis of the lower leg; chronic thrombophlebitis; varicose veins.
|• inflammatory diseases in the acute phase;
• haemorrhage and predisposition to it;
• high-grade hypotension;
• purulent processes before surgical treatment;
• severe cardiac ischemia;
• early post infarction period;
• acute phase of cerebral blood circulation disturbance (stroke);
• systemic blood diseases;
• oncological diseases;
• diencephalic syndrome;
• presence of an implanted pacemaker
• Magnetic induction 2 - 45 mT
• Pulse frequency 1 - 100 Hz
• Number of emitters 2
• Number of programs 50
• Directivity of the magnetic field Fixed
• Operating time 1 - 30 min
• Power supply (220 ± 22) V, 50 Hz
• 2 year warranty
Manual in English and Russian languages