Due to various reasons (age, stress, unhealthy diet, fatigue, etc.), the level of natural production of endorphins decreases that may cause a large number of diseases. "DOCTOR TESS-03" acts with the electric currents of special frequency and a special pulse shape and contributes to activation of the production of endorphins. The endorphins help to prevent an occurrence of their deficiency and comprehensively restore and protect the body.
Endorphins perform many important functions in the body: general anesthesia, normalization of blood pressure, healing acceleration, immunity restoration , normalization of the psychological state, etc.
The main reasons for choosing the device "DOCTOR TESS-03":
• Not addictive. Overdosing is also impossible because endorphins are used purposefully in the right quantity.
• Elimination of symptoms occurs from the first session of the TES-therapy course, and then the effect fixes. The result even from one half-hour procedure can last from 12 hours to several days.
• The device is convenient, consists of 3 helium electrodes and a control unit. It weighs only 100 grams, you can take it to work, travel, to the countryside - it will be useful everywhere.
• The device automatically and smoothly reduces power intensity to zero by the end of the session - you can distract from everything and calmly absorb healing impulses.
• The device can be used without a power supply in any conditions: at home, at the cottage, on the road (powered by batteries).
TES-therapy has convincing results of use and used in more than 300 medical institutions in Russia, CIS countries, Bulgaria, Israel.
TES-therapy has received Russian and international awards, including a medal.
Modern apparatus for prevention and treatment of diseases at home. "DOCTOR TESS-03" is an advanced model of professional devices that have been successfully applied for 30 years by medical institutions in many countries.
"DOCTOR TES-03" has a complex effect on all systems of the body which makes it possible to significantly improve the quality of life.
It can help greatly reduce use of analgesics, antidepressants, hormonal medication, etc., and sometimes even refuse from it completely.
|• Chronic headache and migraine.
• Climacteric and premenstrual syndrome.
• Toxicosis of the first half of pregnancy.
• Hypertension and hypotension.
• Normalization of stomach, intestines and liver.
• Diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
• Rehabilitation after sports and injuries.
• Bronchial asthma.
• Secondary alcoholic affective disorders, pathological craving for alcohol.
• Vulgar psoriasis
• Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
• Hepatosis, including toxic
• Hypertension I - II stage
• Hypotonic states
• Dyscirculatory Ephtomyopathy
• Diffuse pruritic dermatosis
• Climacteric disorders
• Small brain dysfunctions in children, incl. attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity, manifestations of preschool school maladjustment.
• Sleep disturbance
• Acute, subacute and chronic pain syndromes (with radiculitis, osteochondrosis, various neuralgia, trigeminal nerve inflammation, various headaches, including migraines, tension headaches)
• Increased fatigue
• Premenstrual syndrome
• Reactive anxiety
• Sensory neural hearing loss, subjective tinnitus, neuro-vegetative disorders associated with hearing loss.
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• Degradation of performance
• Stress-induced disturbances
• Toxicosis of the first half of pregnancy
• Traumatic and postoperative wounds
• Chronic headache and migraine
• Chronic Hepatitis
• Chronic diseases of the nasopharynx, including in children often ill with catarrhal diseases
• Chronic recurrent nosebleeds
• Cirrhosis of the liver
• Ulcers (including gastric and duodenal ulcers, trophic ulcers)
• Use as a prophylactic method for all these conditions and diseases
|• Age up to 5 years
• Hypertension of the III degree
• Hypertensive crisis
• Infectious lesions of the central nervous system
• Atrial fibrillation
• Presence of implanted pacemakers
• The presence of skin lesions in places of application of electrodes
• Acute suppurative inflammatory diseases
• Acute mental disorders
• Convulsive conditions
• Brain injuries and tumors
Manual in English and Russian languages