TGDC-03 – is a device of a higher level of convenience and ease of use, for measuring tonometric IOP (according to Maklakov scale).
In the TGDC-03 tonometer, the designers set a new software, which guarantees high accuracy of intraocular pressure measurement.
Improved supports of the tonometer tip, allows you eliminating influence of the damping properties of the eyelid, as well as fixing the position of the device relatively to the eyeball during the measurement.
Features of the device:
• Advanced electronic measurement technology
• Accuracy of measurement results confirmed by tests
• Single measurement
• Extended IOP measurement range
• Automatic output of measurement data to the display
• Absence of additional information on the display
• The result of the IOP measurement is stored for 5 minutes, after which the tonometer automatically turns off
• Compact and ergonomic design
• Autonomous work from batteries with a long period of validity
Wide clinical opportunities:
• Screening of IOP during mass surveys of the population (in polyclinics, in the army, navy, enterprises, etc.)
• Monitoring effectiveness of drugs by repeated measurement of IOP during the day
• Measurement of IOP in "difficult" patients: children, the elderly, immobilized patients
• Dynamic IOP control in severe ophthalmopathology with changes in the anatomy of the eyeball
• If contact tonometry is impossible or undesirable (viral infections, allergic reactions, dry eye syndrome)
• With contraindications to corneal tonometry (corneal pathology, laser refractive interventions)
Specifications of TGDc 03-PRA:
• Measurement range, mm Hg - 5-63
• Limit of permissible measurement error:± 2 mmHg in the range of 5 to 26 mm Hg inclusively ± 10% - above 26 mm Hg
• Consumption current, mA, no more than - 2
• Time of one measurement, sec., no more than - 1
• The number of measurements on one set of batteries, not less than - 5000
• Power supply, V - 3
• Battery type - AAA (2 pc.)
• Average service life, no less than 5 years
• Overall dimensions, mm - 176x26x20
• The mass of the device with batteries, no more – 105 g.
Manual in English and Russian!