EHF-IR therapy device "Triomed-Compact" has all required modes for the purpose of rehabilitation, as a "first aid" in certain conditions, and with the planned treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
"Triomed-Compact" has eight operating modes: one mode for distant effect on the body ("Harmony" mode) and seven treatment regimens for contact exposure. These modes are "Universal", "Healer", "Antistress", "Phoenix", "Edelweiss", "Youth", "Photon". All modes can be used both independently and in combination with treatment and prevention of complications of chronic diseases.
The unit is compact (fit to your hand), and is suitable for use outside home: in field conditions, on a way, on a business trip. For this EHF emitters and IR emitter are built into the unit.
The inclusion of EHF therapy in complex treatment of many diseases allows to reduce drug dosage, potentiate drug action, to avoid using drugs in some cases, improve toleration of many drugs, reduce severity of side effects, achieve positive clinical results for drug-resistant patients.
The device can be used by general medical, medical and preventive institutions as well as by an individual under the supervision of a physician in a hospital, outpatient and at home.
As a result of experiments, clinical trials and medical practice, the following effects of EHF-infrared therapy were noticed and studied in depth:
• Improved sensitivity of receptors of the membrane and the cell nucleus;
• Normalized activity of central nervous system;
• Stimulated intracellular synthesis of cyclic nucleotides;
• Modulated activity of various parts of the immune system;
• Activated functioning of the diffuse neuroendocrine system;
• Activated lipid peroxidation - antioxidant protection;
• Improved permeability of blood capillaries;
• Improved rheological blood properties and restoration of blood homeostasis;
• Optimized hormonal status;
• Radioprotective effect..
These effects are clinically proved to have anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-edematous results; improved processes of tissue regeneration, enhanced non-specific resistance of the organism, improved systemic and regional hemodynamic; antistress effect, normalized autonomic nervous system as well as several other clinical and physiological results.
|• Diseases of peripheral nervous system;
• Diseases of autonomic nervous system;
• Drug abuse treatment;
• Otolaryngological diseases;
• Diseases of cardiovascular system;
• Diseases of lungs and pleura;
• Diseases of the digestive tract;
• Diseases of skin and subcutaneous tissue;
• Diseases of musculoskeletal system;
• Gynecological diseases;
• Pain relieve;
• Joint pathology;
• Spine diseases;
• Wound and burn treatment;
• Allergic skin reactions.
|• General contraindications for physiotherapy;
• Uncertain diagnosis;
• Individual allergic reactions on the use of the device
• Fevers of unknown etiology
• If a patient has implants with autonomous power supply (in the area of the device installation).