EHF-IR therapy “Triomed” device is a reflexological, physiotheraputical and medical instrument for the treatment and prevention of various pathological conditions by exposure to low-intensity electromagnetic radiation of EHF and infrared ranges on human skin.
The inclusion of EHF therapy in complex treatment of many diseases allows to reduce drug dosage, potentiate drug action, to avoid using drugs in some cases, improve toleration of many drugs, reduce severity of side effects, achieve positive clinical results for drug-resistant patients.
The device can be used by general medical, medical and preventive institutions as well as by an individual under the supervision of a physician in a hospital, outpatient and at home.
As a result of experiments, clinical trials and medical practice, the following effects of EHF-infrared therapy were noticed and studied in depth:
• Improved sensitivity of receptors of the membrane and the cell nucleus;
• Normalized activity of central nervous system;
• Stimulated intracellular synthesis of cyclic nucleotides;
• Modulated activity of various parts of the immune system;
• Activated functioning of the diffuse neuroendocrine system;
• Activated lipid peroxidation - antioxidant protection;
• Improved permeability of blood capillaries;
• Improved rheological blood properties and restoration of blood homeostasis;
• Optimized hormonal status;
• Radioprotective effect.
These effects are clinically proved to have anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-edematous results; improved processes of tissue regeneration, enhanced non-specific resistance of the organism, improved systemic and regional hemodynamic; antistress effect, normalized autonomic nervous system as well as several other clinical and physiological results.
|• Diseases of peripheral nervous system;
• Diseases of autonomic nervous system;
• Drug abuse treatment;
• Otolaryngological diseases;
• Diseases of cardiovascular system;
• Diseases of lungs and pleura;
• Diseases of the digestive tract;
• Diseases of skin and subcutaneous tissue;
• Diseases of musculoskeletal system;
• Gynecological diseases;
• Pain relieve;
• Joint pathology;
• Spine diseases;
• Wound and burn treatment;
• Allergic skin reactions.
|• General contraindications for physiotherapy;
• Uncertain diagnosis;
• Individual allergic reactions on the use of the device
• Fevers of unknown etiology
• If a patient has implants with autonomous power supply (in the area of the device installation).
The unit components, design and performance.
Each mode is designed taking into account effects on specific organs and body systems:
The unit consists of:
• low-frequency electronic generator "Triomed" TU 6349-005-61005106-2009 (hereinafter "power supply")
• remote transmitters (from number 1 to number 5) TGKB 941.526.001-005,
• standard cable USB А – mini USB 5 pin,
• two batteries LR06 (AA) with a nominal DC voltage 3.0 V. (not included due to the rules of air shipping)
Power source, an electronic circuit for a pulsed power semiconductor transmitters and the control unit are located in the plastic case of the power supply.
Voltage is supplied from the control unit to the transmitter. Device transmitter (semiconductor generator and antenna) are located in a plastic case.
The following elements are located on the front panel of power supply:
• Three-character 7-segment LED,
• Device control button.
The following elements are located on the rear panel of the power supply:
• The battery compartment cover
• Speaker, sounding reminiscent of chatter during radiation.
In the upper part of the power supply, a standard USB A-1 connector is located for connecting a standard USB cable A with mini USB 5 pin, connected to the transmitter.