The device will allow you to monitor your health, eating consequences, exercises or medications intake on your glucose level, which will allow you controlling diabetes or noticing signs of its manifestation on time.
• Convenient and compact design
• Impact-resistant housing
• Digital screen with large characters
Medical device OMELON, has no analogues in the world. It was developed by the company "OMELON" and MGTU of N.E. Bauman and uses the most advanced technical solutions. It is produced at the largest military enterprises in Russia - the Voronezh PC «Electrosignal». It was invented as a result of improvement of its predecessor, "Omelon A-1". Thanks to more modern and innovative solutions incorporated in the new device, the accuracy and reliability of measurements have increased.
The device is recommended:
1. For individual self-monitoring of blood pressure and heart condition (as a tonometer).
2. For indication of blood glucose level in patients, both healthy (with normal glucose level) and patients with diabetes of 2 type (insulin-dependent).
Before buying, carefully read the Manual.
The set includes:
1. The device "OMELON B-2" with a cuff (22-32 cm) - 1 pc.
2. Instruction manual - 1 pc.
Specifications of Omelon B-2:
• Measuring range blood pressure:
- for adults: from 4.0 to 36.3 kPa (from 30 to 280 mm Hg.CT.)
- for children: from 4.0 to 24.0 kPa (30 to 180 mm Hg.CT.)
• Range of measurement frequency of the pulse (beats / min.): 40 … 180
• The display range of the level of glucose in the blood: from 2 to 18 mmol/l (from 36.4 to 327 mg/DL)
• The installation time of the operating mode after switching on: no more 10 seconds
• Powered by 4 batteries size AA or rechargeable batteries 1.2V - 1.5V each
• Weight without power supply: 0,4 kg
• Overall dimensions: 155×100×45 mm
• Limit of the permissible absolute error of measurement blood pressure, kPa (mmHg) - ± 0.4 (± 3)
• Measurement range of heart rate (beats / min) - 40 ... 180
• Limit of the permissible absolute error of measurement heart rate,% - ± 3
• Memory - 1 last measurement result of pressure, heart rate and calculated glucose
• Range of indication of blood glucose level, mmol / l (mg / dl) - 2 ... 18 (36.4 ... 327)
• Time for setting the operating mode after switching on, s, no more than - 10
• Weight without power sources, kg - 0.35 ± 0.15
• Power supply - 4 batteries or AA batteries (finger) * 1.5 V
• Warranty - 2 years
• Average service life:
- without cuff - 7 years
- сuffs - 3 years .
Manual in English and Russian!